The Billy the Kid Cabin is a very roomy, rustic one bedroom one bathroom cabin. It features a full kitchen, private hot tub, and one of the loveliest views of the starry night sky anyone could ask for.
Explore the outdoor adventures of Alto from ‘Billy the Kid Cabin’, a 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin for 4. While summer brings equestrian activity in Ruidoso just 15 minutes away, the winter months can be spent cruising down Ski Apache, just 30 minutes away. Rather relax at home? The hot tub, deck, barbecue grill, and cozy interior are sure to please!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sofa Bed
As soon as you arrive at this rustic cabin, break open the complimentary bottle of New Mexico wine before beginning to explore this new abode. The framed photos of Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett give the cabin its namesake and evoke an early western feel.
On those summer afternoons, you’ll have the perfect accommodations to entertain outside. Settle on the deck as the designated chef whips up some barbecue, or soak in the hot tub when the sun sets to keep nice and toasty on those chillier evenings.
If you’d rather dine inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped to handle all your favorite recipes. If you’re in the mood for a lazy evening in, bake a tasty treat in the oven and then gather in front of the TV for a late-night movie.
Come nighttime, step through the bedroom’s barn doors to find your plush queen bed, while the kids make good use of the sleeper sofa for a peaceful night of rest.
Each cabin has a wood burning fireplace, gas grill, private spa, a complimentary bottle of New Mexico wine, locally roasted coffee, locally made soaps, and fully equipped kitchen.
Concierge service available for delivery of anything including but not limited to take out food, alcohol, laundry pickup. Driver also available for shopping/dining trip unto town, the racetrack, casino, golf courses, airport,etc – excludes trips up the mountain.
Just cruise around Alto for a glimpse of the famous wild mustangs! If that’s not enough horse activity for you, Ruidoso Downs Race Track is just 15 minutes away! Be sure to check out all the shops, restaurants, and casinos in downtown Ruidoso while you’re there.
From hiking and fishing to casinos and museums, there’s truly for something for everyone! Explore White Sand Monument, experience the Wild West culture at Flying J Ranch, or take a hike down Billy the Kid Scenic Trail.
Come winter, Ski Apache is just 2 miles away! While a top ski, snowboarding, and tubing destination, Ski Apache is great for any time of the year! Warm weather activities include hiking, mountain biking and gondola rides up and down the more than 12,000-foot Sierra Blanca Peak.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary bottle of New Mexico wine, locally roasted coffee, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs with Dish Network, air conditioning, central heating, furnished deck with patio table, hot tub, gas grill, 1 kayak and 1 bike (available upon request), 2-car driveway, and more!
- Serene Alto location just 30 minutes from Ski Apache and 15 minutes from Ruidoso and all its activity, including the Downs Racetrack, casinos, restaurants, shops, and more!
- If you’re traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the additional vacation rentals on the property (listing #417166 & #417167 on the Evolve website)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Roswell International Air Center – 1 Jerry Smith Cir, Roswell, NM 88203, (~ 79.2 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Events are preferred if renting out all 3 vacation rental properties on-site together.
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 100
- Event fee: Required. Please inquire for more information
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Plenty of parking on the premises
- Alcohol policies: Allowed with event insurance
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Cleaning Fee: $75
**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay**