Escape to the mountains for a relaxing family getaway at ‘Geronimo Cabin,’ a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6 in Alto! On top of the 1,800-square-feet of interior living space, you’ll enjoy an expansive private deck and a hot tub for those chilly nights! Stay here and enjoy the proximity to skiing, hiking, horse races, and lakes.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
You’re sure to love the southwestern decor, cozy furnishings, and natural light streaming inside of ‘Geronimo Cabin.’ Kick your shoes off and lounge in the living room while you watch a show on the flat-screen cable TV.
If you’re stomachs are growling after your long day of travels, prepare some side dishes in the fully equipped kitchen and cook burgers on the gas grill on the deck. Serve the meal buffet-style at the dining table and bring your plates back out to the furnished deck.
Toast to your vacation and the upcoming adventures with a complimentary bottle of wine in the cabin! As the sun starts to fade and the chilly night emerges, soak in the private hot tub or get snuggled up inside by the wood-burning fireplace before you call it a night.
After a night spent soundly sleeping in the master bedroom, shower in the en-suite bathroom or soak in the tub before you brew the complimentary roasted coffee beans and get caffeinated for your adventurous day to come!
Each cabin has a wood burning fireplace, gas grill, private spa, a complimentary bottle of New Mexico wine, locally roasted coffee, locally made soaps, and fully equipped kitchen.
Concierge service available for delivery of anything including but not limited to take out food, alcohol, laundry pickup. Driver also available for shopping/dining trip unto town, the racetrack, casino, golf courses, airport,etc – excludes trips up the mountain.
There’s something for everybody when you stay at this Alto accommodation. From hiking to skiing and fishing to shopping, the area is filled with activities and attractions sure to make everyone excited!
Stop by Sierra Ski Rental before you head to Ski Apache just 30 minutes away for a day of scenic alpine skiing! During the winter, take the kids to Ruidoso Winter Park for snow-tubing, heated igloos, and ziplining.
Hike around Alto Lake while others use the kayak from the property to paddle across the glistening waters. Play a round of golf at Alto Lakes Golf and Country Club after your hike or travel north to the Smokey Bear Museum.
The town of Ruidoso is filled with great restaurants to refuel after adventuring. The town also boasts the Ruidoso Downs Race Track for a fun afternoon of betting on horses!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a complimentary bottle of wine and locally roasted coffee, free WiFi, in-home laundry machines, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace, private furnished deck with a gas grill, hot tub, kayak available upon request for an additional fee, concierge service available upon request for an additional fee, driveway parking for 4 cars, and more
- This Alto cabin is perfect for a family that loves all things outdoors! Ski Apache is only 30 minutes away, lakes and hiking are within a few miles, and horse racing in Ruidoso is close!
- If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the additional vacation rentals on the property
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Roswell International Air Center – 1 Jerry Smith Cir, Roswell, NM 88203, (~ 79.2 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Events are preferred if renting out all 3 vacation rental properties on-site together.
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 100
- Event fee: Required. Please inquire for more information
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Plenty of parking on the premises
- Alcohol policies: Allowed with event insurance
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Standard nightly rate- $250/night
*Rates subject to change based on holiday seasons and market trends**
Discounts available for AAA, AARP, Active military, Veterans, Multiple cabin rentals, Special Events, Reservations for more than 5 nights, Loyalty Program Members, and referrals.